Log in with your workshop account to order this reward.
The LX-NZ3 is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theater projector with laser light source technology BLU-Escent. Thanks to the BLU-Escent light source, it realizes brightness of 3,000 lumens so there is no need to pull the curtains every time. Plus, there is no need to care about the lamp life as it offers 20,000 hours of long life. Furthermore JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time. This projector will enhance your viewing experience to a new level.
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and HDR compatible (HDR10 / HLG).
- With JVC's original "Auto Tone Mapping" function, you can enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality, without any difficult adjustment.
- Compact design for easy installation: 41 cm by 34 cm and less than 15 cm in height (approximately 16" by 13-1 / 2" and 5-3 / 4 "in height)
- Compatible with HDMI (4K / 60P 4: 4: 4) and HDCP 2.2
- Standards 4K input specifications: Supports 4K / 60p, 4: 4: 4 / 36bit, 4K / 60p 4: 2: 2 / 36bit and 4K / 24p 4: 4: 4 / 36bit signals - for more vivid colors and subtle gradations
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with support for HDCP2.2, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply) and RS-232
- "BLU-Escent" laser
- Light source 3,000 lm brightness and 20,000 hour
- Lifespan HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic and dynamic images
- "Auto Tone Mapping" for perfect HDR10 image quality 0.47 inch
- DMD for bright 4k high definition images Dynamic contrast ratio: Infinite: 1
- Wide lens shift function: +/- 60% vertically, +/- 23% horizontal
- 1.6x high resolution lens
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video streaming services and copyright protected content